Into DentdaleThis gentle ride takes you up the lovely valley of Dentdale, along quiet country roads.
This beautiful ride explores Dentdale – one of the most beautiful valleys in the Yorkshire Dales. Starting in Sedbergh the route follows very quiet back roads to reach Dent with its cobbled streets, café and shop. You can then continue up the valley all the way to Cowgill, or do a shorter ride and return direct to Sedbergh.
Please note that you’ll need to follow your browser instructions for downloading of GPX files:
- Google Chrome: Right click on the icon, and choose save link as…
- Firefox: Right click on the icon, and choose save link as…
- Safari: Right click on the icon, and choose Download linked file as . . .
- A Microsoft browser: Right click on the icon, and choose save target as…
- For mobile devices, you can use an app such as Trails – GPS tracker for hiking, biking and running to import the GPX files directly into the app.
Once the GPX file has been saved on your computer, use the software provided by your GPS device maker or Expert GPS to load it onto your device.
If available, the 'GPX' (or GPS Exchange format) files for each route are text files that can be read by GPS devices as a series of waypoints along each route.